Basic Site Details

Name: Design for a village episcopal chapel
City or county:  
Country:  
Parish:  
Status:  
Grid ref:
Notes: No location given.

Design exhibited in 1869 but under the name of C H Wilson & D Thomson; since the partnership was dissolved the previous year, the design must have been produced slightly earlier.

Building Type Classification

The building is classified under the following categories:
 ClassificationOriginal classification?Notes
Item 1 of 1Chapel  

Events

The following date-based events are associated with this building:
 FromToEvent typeNotes
Item 1 of 11869 Design exhibited 

People

Design and Construction

The following individuals or organisations have carried out design/construction work. Where architects or practices worked together, matching letters appear beside their names in the Partnership Group column.
 NameRolePartnership GroupFromToNotes
Item 1 of 3C H Wilson & D ThomsonArchitectural practiceAc. 1868(?)  
Item 2 of 3Charles Heath WilsonArchitectAc. 1868(?)  
Item 3 of 3David ThomsonArchitectAc. 1868(?)  

References

Bibliographic References

The following books contain references to this building:
 Author(s)DateTitlePartPublisherNotes
Item 1 of 1Glasgow Institute of Fine Arts1869   710